We are now releasing the version 2.0 of our software MagniLink ChromeViewerTM. This is an innovative software for Chromebook that is used to display the image from a MagniLink reading camera system. The software controls the reading camera’s features, such as magnification, artificial colors and brightness, and provides the user with the ability to make individual adjustments for the best possible experience.
New features in MagniLink ChromeViewerTM 2.0:
- New and customizable graphical user interface which allows you to:
- resize and customize the menu where you can choose which
features you want to show.
- control camera zoom, focus, contrast and lamp brightness levels.
- set the reference line, rotation, freeze, mirror or always-on-top
- save snapshots or record videos.
- Rotation and mirroring are now reflected on snapshots.
- It is now possible to snapshot a frozen video feed.
Bug fixes in MagniLink ChromeViewerTM 2.0:
- Recording videos now also records audio with your laptops built in microphone.
- Recorded videos (.webm) are now searchable.
- Fixed a bug which would sometimes incorrectly update the video resolution.
- Fixed minor localization bugs.
More about MagniLink ChromeViewer
MagniLink ChromeViewerTM is available for download from Chrome Web Store. We also have similar software for PC and Mac computers. See MagniLink PCViewer and MagniLink S software.