Below you can download the software MagniLink PCViewer that enalbles your MagniLink Video Magnifier to operate with your PC.
If you don´t have a licensed MagniLink camera the words “Unvalid license” will be present at the screen. After a few minutes the picture will disappear. If you want to test a few more minutes you can restart the camera again.
Choose either the "Full version" for a complete software, including almost all available languages (note that the large file size can cause significant download time) or the "No language version" (best choice for everyone not using a text-to-speech-model).
Users with a Text-to-speech-model can complete the "No language version" with the languages in use, notice that then the OCR Package must be installed.
If you use Google Chrome as a browser and have trouble downloading the software, right-click and choose "Open in new tab" or try another browser.
MagniLink PCViewer - updates in version 10.2.8.0
- It is now possible to use MagniLink PCViewer as a standalone software, without the need for an LVI camera.
- Minimized mode has been added to the Split Mode (F8) rotation.
- PCViewer no longer crashes when the cursor is placed on certain buttons during launch.
- Automatic Updates On/Off is now saved correctly when the box is ticked using Spacebar.
- Saving OCR as a .WAV file will no longer stop SAPI-voices from working.
- The video feed will no longer magically appear when it is set to minimized (F8).
- OCR notification will now display correctly during CCTV-mode with SuperNova & ZoomText.
- Start/Resume reading will now start reading even when used quickly after lowering/increased reading speed.
- Ctrl + M & F8 will no longer make a sound when used together with SuperNova & ZoomText in CCTV-mode.
- The video feed will no longer cut out if you switch between OCR-view and Camera-view with the video feed frozen.
- It is no longer necessary to press B twice to leave the quiet mode.
- Notification for Ctrl + C with ZoomText in CCTV-mode now displays as intended.
- PCViewer will no longer crash if documents are dragged and dropped for OCR in quick succession.
- The video feed will no longer cut off if you press F4 and F5 in quick succession.
- It is no longer necessary to press F5 twice after the Save As dialog has been discarded.
- Fonts are no longer placed on top of each other in the drop-down list.
- The application no longer says slower/faster, softer/louder when it reads a document.
- Fixed flickering in quiet mode with SuperNova
- SAPI voices no longer skips a block when navigating.
- Speech now starts every time a file is opened (if start speech after OCR is checked).
- Controlling Volume & Speed with SAPI-voices is no longer slow.
- Application no longer crashes when OCR on a language not localized when no localized voices are installed.
- The reference line no longer gets the background color. It gets the foreground color
- Some SAPI voices had problem with Unicode character U+25A0. Al such characters are removed from the OCR result.
- Application could crash when pressing F2 or F3 in standalone mode if no colors where available
- Ctrl + C together with Supernova no longer crashes the application.
- Video no longer becomes black when the video is frozen together with supernova.
- ZoomText and SuperNova camera switches from fullscreen if settings are accessed
- Column selector now works.
- Icon for play pause is now updated when navigating sentence and block
- F8 now first activates the window when it is minimized
- Default now sets the voice to a voice with the same language as the application.
- OCR on 32-bit versions of windows.
- OCR problem with Icelandic voices
- Crash when trying to activate licenses manually in the about dialog.
- Crash when dialog showing licensed features not installed. And the information was off missing Italian.
- (Ctrl + R) by default should rotate clockwise but currently rotates counter clockwise.
- Changing Split Mode (F8) does not work when ZoomText is on and CCTV-mode is off.
- Read Commands will in some instances conflict with other commands that are read aloud using TTS.
- Autofocus on/off will slightly adjust the width of the Ribbon menu.
- Some icons are blurry when the GUI is scaled up.
- A tooltip display "Settings F9" can sometimes incorrectly appear.
- Sliders can sometimes display two different values
- Higher text size in Windows can create a scrollbar in the Change Color drop down.
- The Split Modes (F8) are incorrect in the beginning when used with ZoomText / SuperNova.
- When increasing reading speed from 70 to 80 PCViewer will skip a few words.
- A green image is incorrectly displayed when PCViewer is launched without a camera.
- During the launch of either ZoomText or SuperNova the video feed in PCViewer will jerk around.
- Navigation with letter by letter will incorrectly stop the Start button icon from updating.
- Video recording on a PC with low performance is unreliable.
- Switching voice with Ctrl + O when SuperNova is active does not work.
- Split Modes (F8) with ZoomText in CCTV-mode using multiple monitors does not work as intended.
- Navigating through settings with Tab does not work as intended.
MagniLink PCViewer - updates in version 10.1.8.0
- Tooltips in the menu now displays the shortcut keys.
- It is now possible to change the color of the reference line in the EUC-tab.
- It is now possible to enlarge and navigate in the OCR-picture.
- More possibilities for navigating in quiet mode.
- Possible to hide the application by Ctrl + H when running it together with ZoomText or SuperNova. If SuperNova or ZoomText is not active, Ctrl + H will hide the ribbon instead.
- Possible to paste text into the program by Ctrl + V.
- Possible to control the pan/tilt of a distance camera.
- Possible to save OCR result as a sound file (.wav).
- The application will display a message if the camera is licensed for a feature but the corresponding component is not installed.
- PCViewer now gives feedback when using the keys to change volume and speech rate.
- F12 now open the Norwegian instead of the English manual when the application language is Norwegian.
- Application no longer switches from Norwegian to English when accessing the application settings.
- Default-buttons now works correctly.
- Program now works better when connected to a USB2 port.
- Possible to zoom etc. in the menu with the space key.
- Text in the ribbon-buttons now aligns better.
- Improved accuracy for Arabic text.
- Mouse click no longer starts speech in quiet mode.
- The hotspot of the mouse cursor is changed from (5,5) to (0,0).
- SAPI voices now works correctly.
- Better coloring in the OCR image modes.
- The application now remembers its position after a restart.
- The application now saves the camera resolution.
- Load profile now updates the graphical user interface (GUI) correctly.
- Improved stability together with ZoomText.
- Improved stability together with SuperNova.