We are now releasing our new MagniLink PCViewerTM software! This is an innovative software for Windows based PCs that is used to display the image from a MagniLink reading camera system. The software controls the reading camera’s features, such as magnification, artificial colours and brightness, and provides the user with the facility to make individual adjustments for the best possible experience.
The software has lots of useful functionality, and there are different ways to control the functions, either via menus, shortcuts or buttons on the reading camera’s control panel. The graphical user interface is totally new and other new features include that all functions can be accessed directly in the menus inside the program, and that the user can choose which split screen modes you wish to have active and then easily switch between these.
The TTS option makes it possible to OCR process a text and have it read aloud using integrated speech synthesis. The OCR processed text can be displayed in several different picture view modes synchronized with speech. It is possible to OCR process text from a picture taken with the connected MagniLink camera, but a totally new feature is that it´s also possible to import other documents into the program to have them OCR processed.
When MagniLink S Premium and MagniLink Pro are purchased, MagniLink PCViewerTM is included. MagniLink PCViewerTM can be purchased as an option for many of our other reading cameras.
New features implemented:
- New graphical user interface (GUI).
- All functionality is present in the graphical user interface.
- It’s possible to change the size of the menu/setting.
- More visible mouse pointer.
- When used together with Dolphin/ZT software the GUI will be shown as a control panel.
- New picture modes in video and in OCR mode.
- Add pages in OCR and navigate page to page with PgUp / PgDn.
- Use mouse to start/stop reading and to decide what to read.
- Export/import PDF, other formats like png.
- Open picture or document from for example iPhone.
- Import and export settings files.
- Toggle backwards in artificial colors and F8 modes using Ctrl.
- Disable certain display modes, F8 modes, under settings tab and application.
- Saving to PDF, RTF, DOCX, ZIP.
- Saving and loading setting profiles.
- Arabic OCR (add on).
- End user configuration.