We are now releasing the version 10.1.8.0 of our software MagniLink PCViewerTM. This is an innovative software for Windows based PCs that is used to display the image from a MagniLink reading camera system. The software controls the reading camera’s features, such as magnification, colours and brightness, and provides the user with the facility to make individual adjustments for the best possible experience.
With the new version MagniLink PCViewerTM 10.1.8.0 comes many new features.
Really good gets even better!
New features in MagniLink PCViewerTM 10.1.8.0
- Tool tips in the menu now displays the shortcut keys.
- Change the color of the reference line in the EUC-tab.
- Enlarge and navigate in the OCR-picture.
- More possibilities for navigating in quiet mode.
- Hide the application by Ctrl + H when running it together with ZoomText or SuperNova.
If SuperNova or ZoomText is not active, Ctrl + H will hide the ribbon instead.
- Paste text into the program by Ctrl + V.
- Control the pan/tilt of a distance camera.
- Save OCR result as a sound file (.wav).
- The application will display a message if the camera is licensed for a feature but the corresponding component is not installed.
- PCViewer now gives feedback when using the keys to change volume and speech rate.
Bug fixes in MagniLink PCViewerTM 10.1.8.0
- F12 now open the Norwegian instead of the English manual when the application language is Norwegian.
- Application no longer switches from Norwegian to English when accessing the application settings.
- Default-buttons now works correctly.
- Program now works better when connected to a USB2 port.
- Possible to zoom etc. in the menu with the space key.
- Text in the ribbon-buttons now aligns better.
- Improved accuracy for Arabic text.
- Mouse click no longer starts speech in quiet mode.
- The hotspot of the mouse cursor is changed from (5,5) to (0,0).
- SAPI voices now works correctly.
- Better coloring in the OCR image modes.
- The application now remembers its position after a restart.
- The application now saves the camera resolution.
- Load profile now updates the graphical user interface (GUI) correctly.
- Improved stability together with ZoomText.
- Improved stability together with SuperNova.
The update is automatically downloaded through the software update client. If necessary, it can also be downloaded from the MagniLink PCViewer page under the Software tab.
More about MagniLink PCViewer