MagniLink MacViewer – software for Mac
MagniLink MacViewer is an innovative software that is used to display the image from a MagniLink video magnifier on a Mac computer. The software controls the video magnifier´s features such as magnification, color and brightness, and provides the user with the facility to make individual adjustments for the best possible experience.
- Different color and brightness settings, e.g. natural and artificial colors.
- Different levels of magnification.
- Lockable autofocus.
- Take and view pictures.
- Record and view videos.
- Mirror, rotate and freeze pictures.
- Various guidelines to facilitate reading.
- Now possible to change and adapt the product even more in EUC tab (End User Configuration).
- Different ways to control functions. Either via menus, keyboard shortcuts or buttons on the reading camera’s control panel.
- Configuration of own shortcuts.
- Camera image positioned at top/front of all open applications.
- Select and switch between several views.
- Programable camera positions for motorized MagniLink cameras.
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous cameras in the MagniLink AIR family.
- Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or later.
- 1 integrated USB 3.0-port.
- i5 or i7 processor, 4 GB RAM, external graphics card with at least 512 MB inbuilt memory.
Below you can download the software MagniLink MacViewer that enables your MagniLink Video Magnifier to operate with your Mac computer. The software is free to download but if you don´t have a licensed MagniLink camera the words “Unvalid license” will be present at the screen. After a few minutes the picture will disappear. If you want to test a few more minutes you can restart the camera again.
|MagniLink MacViewer v 3.2 Full version for Mac (for macOS version 10.14 or later)|
Updates in MagniLink MacViewer v 3.2
- Support for new macOS Monterey
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous cameras in the MagniLink AIR family
- Minor bug fixes